Protecting you, your family, and your business is our utmost priority.
With offices in Los Angeles, California and Las Vegas, Nevada, we are a full environmental & construction consulting and training company offering a single source of coordinated services to our clients. Our professional staff has acquired significant hands-on experience on many types of environmental projects including asbestos, lead-based paint and microbial contamination (mold) issues, indoor air quality (IAQ), Phase I, Phase ll environmental assessments and management of hazardous materials.
Our professional qualifications come from the combined experience, capabilities, and knowledge of each professional in the firm. Our staff includes certified asbestos consultants, project managers, project designers, lead risk assessors, construction managers and other health safety professionals. We are Federal and State of California certified.
Founded in 2010 in response to a need for a reliable source of complete and practical environmental education, our training division is committed to provide effective lecturing in a manner that ensures that those who complete our courses obtain the knowledge and skills to satisfy their objectives, and meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
Our class instructors are practicing professionals who have developed and refined their teaching techniques based on many years of practical experience. Our courses address core environmental and construction concepts and standards, regulatory compliance and new methods and procedures.
Enviro-Con Integrated Solutions Ltd. is EPA, OSHA and California Department of Public Health (CDPH) accredited.
* Our classes are offered in both English and Spanish *
- Asbestos Certifications (AHERA and Cal-OSHA)
- EPA Lead Abatement Certifications
- EPA Lead RRP (Renovation, Repair & Painting) Certifications
- Federal OSHA 10-30 Construction Outreach Training
- HAZWOPER 8-hours, 24-hours and 40-hours
- Hazardous Communications: GHS and SDS
- Mold Remediation
- Respiratory Protection
- Silica for Workers and Supervisors
- Disaster Site Workers
AHERA approved online asbestos refeshers courses. Fully accredited by the state of Nevada (EPA's AHERA state), under the federal EPA's Model Accreditation Plan (MAP).
Inspections | Testing | Consulting
- Lead-Based Paint
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Management of Hazardous Materials
- Site Investigations
- ASTM Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Sampling of Air, Soil, Surface Water or Ground Water
- Response to and Clean up of Release of Hazardous Substances